Rockland County Sex Crimes Lawyer
Protect Your Rights and Reputation
Sexual assault is a serious accusation that can destroy the personal and
professional life of the accused. Charges of these nature are uniquely
difficult to defend as they are typically based upon he-said/she-said
scenarios. Additionally, these cases rarely avoid the spotlight and often
see media attention that can conflate facts and further hinder the right
to a fair trial. At the Law office of David D. Narain, I am dedicated
to providing aggressive and comprehensive legal solutions to keep your
name clear and your life intact.
Defend Your Charges
Allegations of sex crimes can be intimidating, and you may feel as though
you are backed into a corner with no way out. Fortunately, you do have
options, and as a Rockland County
criminal defense attorney, I will do everything in my power to build an effective and aggressive
case to ensure that your rights are protected. You don’t have to
face these charges alone; I am ready to help.
Possible defensive strategies can include:
- If the accuser is lying, I can work to uncover motives and incentives as
to why he or she may be doing so
- The alleged victim may have been manipulated, scared, or coached into making
false accusations by an aggressive interrogator, parent, or teacher
- You may have proof that you were doing something else or in a different
location at the time the alleged assault took place, which can be used
as a legitimate alibi in your defense
- There may be solid evidence in the form of DNA, fingerprints, photographs,
or video that can prove that the alleged crime did not occur or that you
were not the person who committed it
To discuss your options for defense against sex crime charges, schedule
your free and confidential
consultation with my team.
It is important to act with caution when accused with a crime of such sensitive
nature. As these cases will likely be high-profile, which means that all
eyes will be on you and will be analyzing every move you make. In these
cases, your best chance at a successful defense is to remain silent and
do your best to avoid any unnecessary attention.
Follow the following tips during a sex crime investigation:
- Make a note of any potential witnesses who might know something about your
relationship with the accuser or the accusations themselves
- Find and preserve any evidence that you may have relating to the accuser
and your relationship with him or her
- Collect any documents or records that contain information regarding the
accusations, or that may show where you were and what you were doing at
the time of the alleged crime
- Do not attempt to contact the victim or family
- Do not speak to investigators, law enforcement, or the prosecution without
your attorney present
- Do not provide evidence, documents, pictures, etc. to investigators or
law enforcement without speaking to your attorney first
Call an Aggressive and Effective Advocate
You have the right to freedom without the negative stigma of false accusations
on your shoulder. Let a skilled Rockland County criminal defense lawyer
from my firm go to work to defend your rights and fight for your reputation.
I have handled hundreds of cases and know what it takes to win. I am proud
to advocate for the rights of those accused of sex crimes to ensure that
their lives are not destroyed by wrongful convictions.
Don’t wait to take action;
contact my firm today.