Rockland County Sex Crimes Lawyer
Protect Your Rights and Reputation
Sexual assault is a serious accusation that can destroy the personal and professional life of the accused. Charges of these nature are uniquely difficult to defend as they are typically based upon he-said/she-said scenarios. Additionally, these cases rarely avoid the spotlight and often see media attention that can conflate facts and further hinder the right to a fair trial. At the Law office of David D. Narain, I am dedicated to providing aggressive and comprehensive legal solutions to keep your name clear and your life intact.
Defend Your Charges
Allegations of sex crimes can be intimidating, and you may feel as though you are backed into a corner with no way out. Fortunately, you do have options, and as a Rockland County criminal defense attorney, I will do everything in my power to build an effective and aggressive case to ensure that your rights are protected. You don’t have to face these charges alone; I am ready to help.
Possible defensive strategies can include:
- If the accuser is lying, I can work to uncover motives and incentives as to why he or she may be doing so
- The alleged victim may have been manipulated, scared, or coached into making false accusations by an aggressive interrogator, parent, or teacher
- You may have proof that you were doing something else or in a different location at the time the alleged assault took place, which can be used as a legitimate alibi in your defense
- There may be solid evidence in the form of DNA, fingerprints, photographs, or video that can prove that the alleged crime did not occur or that you were not the person who committed it
To discuss your options for defense against sex crime charges, schedule your free and confidential consultation with my team.
It is important to act with caution when accused with a crime of such sensitive nature. As these cases will likely be high-profile, which means that all eyes will be on you and will be analyzing every move you make. In these cases, your best chance at a successful defense is to remain silent and do your best to avoid any unnecessary attention.
Follow the following tips during a sex crime investigation:
- Make a note of any potential witnesses who might know something about your relationship with the accuser or the accusations themselves
- Find and preserve any evidence that you may have relating to the accuser and your relationship with him or her
- Collect any documents or records that contain information regarding the accusations, or that may show where you were and what you were doing at the time of the alleged crime
- Do not attempt to contact the victim or family
- Do not speak to investigators, law enforcement, or the prosecution without your attorney present
- Do not provide evidence, documents, pictures, etc. to investigators or law enforcement without speaking to your attorney first
Call an Aggressive and Effective Advocate
You have the right to freedom without the negative stigma of false accusations on your shoulder. Let a skilled Rockland County criminal defense lawyer from my firm go to work to defend your rights and fight for your reputation. I have handled hundreds of cases and know what it takes to win. I am proud to advocate for the rights of those accused of sex crimes to ensure that their lives are not destroyed by wrongful convictions.
Don’t wait to take action; contact my firm today.
Former Assistant District Attorney
I have had some of the best mentors in the legal field that have provided me with invaluable skills.
Over a Decade of ExperienceI am a well-rounded, dedicated, and aggressive attorney who is not afraid to go to trial for you.
Building a Successful Case
What is ‘Reasonable Doubt’, and how can it be beneficial to the outcome of your case?
Start Your Defense Today
I offer free consultations to clients who are ready to see if I am the right attorney for them.